YOUTH VENTURES PRESENTS VENTURE BOXES
Starting July 4, 500 young people across Newfoundland and Labrador can sign up to receive a Venture Box for FREE to jumpstart their entrepreneurial ambitions!
WAIT. . . WHAT’S A VENTURE BOX?
The Venture Box project is Youth Ventures’ latest creation to support youth entrepreneurs in our province!
A Venture Box is, in a nutshell, is a business-in-a-box! Each Box contains fun and interactive activities to get your creative juices flowing and guide you through starting your own business from something you love to create or do!
There are 5 different Venture Boxes to choose from to inspire you:
- Beaded Flower Pin (featuring Alex Antle of Bunchberry Beadwork)
- Cake Pop
- Candy Kabob
- Lip Balm (featuring Justine Anderson of Wildflower Co.)
- Tie Dye
Every Venture Box contains a Business Start-Up Guide featuring:
- All the supplies and tools you need to create the Venture Box product
- Success Stories for inspiration
- Guide to writing a business plan with examples
- Guide to branding with examples
- Guide to marketing with examples
HOW CAN I GET ONE?!
To get your very own Venture Box, visit the Venture Box page and sign up to receive your Box in the mail (while supplies last)! It’s that simple!
PLEASE NOTE: The Beadwork Venture Box is reserved for Indigenous youth and Indigenous youth-serving organizations. To reserve yours, please email the Youth Ventures Provincial Coordinator, Robyn Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see what you create!
Let’s keep Makin’ Lemonade!